Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Top 10 Favourite Gifts From You :)



1) Your Precious Time

 * Nothing beats spending wonderful moments with you. Looking back and peeking ahead, it is the memories of today, which will be the past tomorrow, that I will carry into the future.

2) Your Fullest Attention

 * It is because you notice, that you are able to make a difference in my life. I feel HIS love working, right through you.

3) Your Genuine Affection

* Knowing that you truly care, makes my life worth living. Love is what love does.

4) Your Utmost Loyalty

* Such wonderful devotion makes me strive to be better and not let you down. It is an honor worth keeping.

5) Your Plain Honesty

 * Telling me the truth and saying what ISis the best form of showing respect & that you mean well.

6) Your Unbreakable Trust

 * Giving me the freedom to spread my wings and fly away is the best guarantee for you that I'll come running back into your arms, time and again.

7) Your Kind Words

 * Believing in my worth, making yourself heard without having to hurt me, makes me want to sit up straighter, concentrate & please you more.

8) Your Generous Smile

 * A sunny disposition is always contagious. You never fail to lift up my spirits & make me look forward to a better tomorrow.

9) Your Heartwarming Deeds

 * It's the little things that takes up the most room in my heart. When you have nothing much left to offer and you give me all that you have got, it makes me feel so precious. When there are no words spoken and yet you know exactly what is to be done, I feel grateful and loved.

10) Your Silent Prayer

 * Keeping me in your heart and thoughts, wishing me the best in life, sharing your peaceful moment 

with HIM by saying a little prayer for me, is the best gift anyone could ever wish for. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment