Thursday, May 9, 2013

P_SSNC ( The seeds of yesterday..... )


Where do I begin?

                                                             

                                       Let's start with Hellooo..Yelllow... Mellowww!!!




                                  That's mummy, daddy and my NOT so little brother anymore :)




                         That's mummy's side of the family. She was raised by her aunt & uncle :)





That's my "Patti", daddy's mom trying to hold me tight during the Kadhani Vizha ceremony. No smiley here, coz I was tricked into it :P




                                                    That's Tok Nab. My Tok :)




                                      That's my "Old Man" when he was not that old :)




     

And that's Otosan, Okasan, Jun & Sho. My parents and siblings from Japan when I first met them :)



                                         So WHAT AM I? Malaysian.....Truly Asian <3

No comments:

Post a Comment