Wednesday, May 8, 2013

P-SSNC ( Where I found my heart's true love ♥ )



" I choose to put my energy where it is most valuable: optimism in the goodness and resilience of the human spirit and a belief in the highest and best outcome for humanity." Cheryl Richardson ♥



A much needed advise especially on the current state of affairs in our very own backyard. I daresay that I have grown more patriotic since. I have started to dig a little deeper and try to remember the good and ignore the bad. It has made me more aware of my own emotions and I feel happier when I am able to RISE ABOVE IT and get over the ridiculous amount of baseless accusations and extreme hatred. We seem to have lost all of our senses, common sense included. What we have grown to experience, live by and believe in is now questionable and the scariest part is, when you don't even remember what you were fighting for. Whether it was right or wrong has got nothing to do with it. You just wanted to prove a point..but at what cost?


Am I not worried about what's going on or what you think is going on? Well, of course I am! I am actually more worried at what's happening to us in the process of getting what you want or what you think we want..Sounds confusing? Oh boy..Now you are talking my lingo. You don't fight fire with fire and you obviously are not supposed to feed the fire unless of course your main intention was to raise hell on Earth. If that's the case, please count me out :)


I have got too many wonderful moments & stories to share about my fellow Malaysians, that you my dear..will not be able to change how I view my world. Don't waste your breath on me nor try to influence me to your way of thinking. I was born with a beautiful, strong and healthy heart complimented by an amazing brain to wisely choose what I will allow in. I am at this age where I am terribly nostalgic and being reminded of the good old days seems to have a wonderful effect on my well being. As soon as I discover what is important to me, seeing the beauty in others and appreciating people for who they are or understanding what drives them, it becomes easier. It's a habit one cultivates and it is very contagious! Fulfilling to say the least. So what do you do when you live in a world that over feeds you with unwanted and unwelcomed news, images and information? Miss Cheryl goes on to say, " anyone who is sensitive needs to be mindful of the information they take in and how they interact with the world around them. "  Wise words indeed..It goes to show that we are responsible and accountable for our own actions as well as that of our mental state of health. It is therefore critical that we know that we are the master of our own body, mind and soul ♥ Never let anyone tell you otherwise.


START FOCUSING ON TURNING YOUR THOUGHTS IN A MORE POSITIVE DIRECTION AND LET IT LEAD YOU TO WHEREVER YOU WERE MEANT TO GO ~ Say no to violence and yes to LOVE, PEACE & TRANQUILITY. It's not Malaysia Boleh but Kamu yang Boleh!!


This is why I love Malaysia so :-





No comments:

Post a Comment