Monday, September 23, 2013

Love ~ It is a flower and you are its only seed :)


The truth will set you free..It may hurt but ironically, it is also the best way to heal. My girlfriend sent me a note once years ago, encouraging me to move on by comparing me to a caterpillar that had to die, for it to be able to transform into a beautiful butterfly. She obviously did not include the average life span of a butterfly but that is alright, for it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all and just like a moth to a flame, a memorable spring was everything a beautiful, tiny, fragile and pure butterfly needs. I loved that ideology so much so, that now, I try to live by it.  

Many, take trips to "Abilene" to only end up making cowards of themselves. To understand further what the Abilene Paradox is, why not try and google it up for once. I assure you that you'll be enlightened. Life is weird. People are mad. That is the truth and no amount of sugar coating will ever make it sweeter. Sometimes, it is the bitter pill that you will have to swallow to recover.



Some people bring the worst out in you, others bring the best. I have always been inspired in different ways, by the ones that loved me most :)


People do different things for different reasons. You say one thing, you mean another. I heard you the first time but obviously I wasn't listening. Love is indeed beautiful. A heart without it is like a garden with no sunshine. Even if summer's coming to an end, there are always fruits, ripe for the picking, during lovely autumn days...



3 comments: